PROJECTS AND GRANTS
- Supporting Universitas Indonesia Green Campus Program by developing an energy-harvesting stairway
- Our programâ€™s main objective is to promote South Halmahera beautiful tourism objects by the help of the community and also the government.
- Action ResearchThe project purposes to produce and sell the portable toilet to the market. This project is the continuation after the first-term project has been successfully designed the product.
- Indonesia is targeted to excel in national innovation system by 2025. Therefore, there is an urgency to strengthen human resources, science and technology
- The research purpose is designing portable toilet with self-water filtration for natural disaster area in Merapi, Yogyakarta.
- Community EngagementThis research is a part of community service program that aims to improve healthcare quality of elementary students in Indonesia.
- ENIE810014Course participants are able to understand environment and sustainability aspects in manufacturing process.
- ENIE600015Product Design is a course where students in the 5th semester learn how to create new product or service concept ideas according to structural market study based on marketing mix.
- ENIE822001Course participants are able to analyze the relationship between technology development and socioeconomic aspects
- ENIE810003Product Lifecycle Management is an elective course where studentsâ€¨learn to understand the product life cycle and its role in creating companyâ€™s innovation strategy.
- ENIE823002Course participants are able to comprehend the concept of knowledge starting from creation, use, transfer, retention and disposal of knowledge
- ENIE800009Course participants are able to analyze implementation of NPD Process in an organization and know the approaches, tools and techniques used in each steps of the process
- ENIE600023Industrial Engineering Design is a course where students in the 6th semester learn how to conduct product development process
- ENGE600009Engineering Drawing is a course where students in the 2th semester learn how to transfer geometric component by drawing according to standard drawing
- On December 22nd 2015, Product Development and Innovation Laboratory welcomed new members for batch 2014.
- Knowledge ManagementThe group visited paid a visit to the exhibition and several display rooms of collections. The visit facilitated a warm and informal between students and lecturer and between students and students.
- Company VisitOur laboratory paid a visit to DesignSingapore Council, Singaporeâ€™s national agency for design under the nationâ€™s Ministry of Communications and Information.
- Industrial System DesignStudents learned Futami’s business operation in its plant to see the company level view that consists of its supplier, production line, and supply chain.
- Knowledge ManagementStudents learned more about KM implementation in business practice, how it can build and strengthen company to achive their goals.
- Company VisitIt was a good opportunity for us to visit one of the biggest innovative products company in Indonesia.
- ChronicsOn November, 10th 2016, Prilly Putri Adinda and Arsila Chairunnisa from batch 2014 representing Product Development and Innovation Lab, Universitas Indonesia to participated in an International Scale Product Design Competition, CHRONICS 2016. This year’s theme, “Organized Living” Â they brought Stick & Stack as their product. The competition held for 3 days through stages; case study, […]
- INDISCOThe 6th INDISCO (Industrial Design and Seminar Competition) was held again in 2014.
- ChronicsProdev Lab assistants have done a competition on designing product based on ergonomics and innovation on June 2013
- INDISCOIndustrial Design Seminar and Competition (INDISCO) is a design competition of industrial products
- ChronicsProdev laboratory assistants have done a competition on designing product based on ergonomics and innovation on June 2011